- The importance of security for all personally identifiable
information associated with our Guests is of utmost concern to us. We exercise
great care in providing secure transmission of your information from your PC to
our servers. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be
guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your
personal information, Products for Health can't ensure or warrant the security
of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services,
and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission, we make our
best effort to ensure it security on our systems. When credit card information
is transmitted we use industry standard, SSL (secure socket layer) encryption.
INTERNET SAFETY TIPS
- Keep your passwords private, even from your best friend! Your online service will
never ask for them, so neither should anyone else.
- Use only your member name and/or e-mail address when chatting or sending
e-mail. Never give out personal information like your name, address, or phone
- Don't share photos of yourself, your family, or your home with people you meet
- Always delete unknown e-mail attachments without opening them. They can
contain destructive viruses.
- If a person writes something that is mean or makes you feel uncomfortable,
don't respond. You can report it to your online service provider.
- Remember that nothing you write on the Web is completely private -- including
e-mail. So be careful and think about what you type and who you tell.
- Not everyone is as nice, cute, and funny as they may sound online. Never
make plans to meet an online "friend" in person.
- WHEN IN DOUBT -- just LOG OFF if you're not sure! You can always go back online later.
YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS
- By using this site, you signify your assent to the Products
our sites. Your continued use of the Products for Health site following the
posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.
CONSUMER SAFETY TIPS
1.Tips for Online Shopping - Safety Tips from the Federal Trade Commission.